・Accessible Inn KUMASANSO is for:
-Those who want to experience country life (farm activities, quiet moments and exchange with the local people).
-Those who need a base for mountaineering.
-Disabled guests are more than welcome; our facilities are all designed accessible (barrier free).
-Pets are welcome too; we have enough space for dogs to run around
・Available time period: All season
・Check in/out times are 15:00/10:00.
-Please let us know at your earliest convenience if you are arriving late.
・Things to bring / required items:
-Please wear active clothes that can get dirty when you participate in farm activities.
- Farm activities vary depending on the season. Please confirm at the time of booking.
・Please let us know the following at the time of booking:
1) Scheduled time of arrival and departure
2) Food allergies and dislikes
3) Details of disability, if applicable
4) Pick up/drop off is available from New Chitose Airport if you have disability.
- Our food is home-style cooking centering on vegetables.
- We have face washing supplies and towels for you to use.
- We have 2 guest rooms in the main house and a log house for a big group.
- The log house may accommodate up to 20 people. It is not designed for disabled people.
- The log house has a self-catering kitchen.
- No smoking in the buildings.
- Guest rooms in the main building have no toilet or bath built in.
1 person (1 night accommodation only; no meals): 3,000 yen
1 person (1 night accommodation + 2 meals): 5,000 yen
・Cancellation fees apply as follows:
20% of accommodation fee (7 to 3 days prior)
50% of accommodation fee (2 to 1 days prior)
100% of accommodation fee (on the day)
・Payment method: Please pay onsite in cash.